The 2600 grants lasting performances even in extreme ambient and process conditions. In addition to the traditional configuration tool (provided locally via local keys combined with LCD indicator, via hand held terminal or PC configuration tools) the innovative TTG (Through The Glass) technology allows users to configure the instruments in the field without removing the windowed front cover. These transmitters provide reliability, accuracy, repeatability, and easy maintenance to customers.
• Simple, Reliable
• Base Accuracy from ± 0.06%
• In field replaceable electronics module with auto configure
• 10 year Battery Life
• Span limits 64 inH2O—15228 psi
• Taylor instrument’s All-Welded technology for diaphragm seals
• Multiple communication protocols available HART®, Profibus PA, Foundation Fieldbus, WirelessHART
• And Many More….